FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
|General | Airplanes
| Powerplants | Kit Contents
and Optional Items | Financing & Insurance | SuperFloats
Assembly & Builder Assistance Questions | Rules and Regulations | Airshows, Demo Flights, Factory Tours
"What can I expect to spend as a "finished cost" on a Comp Air 7 Turboprop (Walter engine)?"
Its difficult to nail down a finished
cost without first identifying how much you plan to spend on engine, instruments and
avionics, upholstery, paint, etc. However, here is a typical scenario:
1) Comp Air 7 Turbine Complete Airframe Kit: $66,545
2) a. Walter M601D on condition used engine, prop, engine mount, etc. "Firewall-Forward Engine Package": $96,795
b. Add an additional $16,500 to have the engine reconditioned by Diemech Turbines, i.e. "Millenium Conversion"
4) Professional Paint job: est. about $2000
5) Professionally built IFR panel: at least $23,000 including instruments and avionics.
6) Professional Upholstery package and installation: est. about $2000
7) Miscellaneous allowance for consumables: est. about $2000
TOTAL: most people will invest about $150,000 + labor in a Walter M601D equipped Comp Air 7 Turbine.
(Yes, financing is available).
back to Frequently Asked Questions
7017 Challenger Ave., Titusville,
Florida 32780 USA .
Phone: (321) 452-7168, (321) 267-4004 -- Web: www.compairinc.com
Comp Air 6.2 Comp Air 12 | | Comp Air 9 | Comp Air 10XL | Comp Air 8 | Comp Air 7SLX
Comp Air 7 | Comp Air 6 | Comp Monster | Comp Air 3 | Walter Turboprop
AIRPLANES | PRICES |
DOWNLOADS | PRESS ARTICLES
STREAMING VIDEO | OWNERS | FAQ | ASSEMBLY PHOTOS | SEARCH | CONTACT
©COPYRIGHT 2006 Comp Air, Inc. All rights reserved.